Sharing is Caring: More branches for you.
With shared branching, credit unions from all over the country share facilities to give members thousands of convenient locations to perform transactions just as if they were in their home credit union. Whether you are at work, home, or your favorite travel destination, your credit union is always nearby.
Anywhere you see the swirl you can conduct a range of transactions, such as:
- Loan Payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders, travelers checks and official checks*
- And more!
To take advantage of this service, when you enter a shared branch you only need to bring:
- Your home credit union's name
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo identification, i.e., State Driver's license, US Passport
* May not be available at all outlets and locations.